"Bolonia, a beautiful little town" Bolonia by venteeocho
Bolonia Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 35 photos
Bolonia, its a little Aldea of Tarifa, in Cádiz, the most south country of Europe, in Spain. Bolonia its in Andalucía beatiful blue water beaches, and free&happy people
Ride to Bolonia - along a sandy beach or through the pine forest to the bay of Bolonia, a small fishing village and the... more travel advice
venteeocho's Related Pages
Bolonia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dunes and roman ruins"
- "Bolonia, a beautiful little town"
- "Bolonia Beach and ruins"
- "Bolonia - Old Roman City"
- "Ruined Roman City set in a Spectacular Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolonia
- Transportation in Bolonia
- Restaurants in Bolonia
- Warnings and Dangers in Bolonia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bolonia
- 3 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bolonia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolonia
Photos in BoloniaSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Ibiza Intro, 28 reviews, 34 photos
- Corrientes Intro, 20 reviews, 37 photos
- Tarifa (Cadiz) Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos
- Marbella Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos
- Nusa Lembongan Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- San Jose Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Monterey Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Capitola Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos