"Playa de Aro is Chic" Playa de Aro by venteeocho
Playa de Aro Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 19 photos
Modern, cosmopolitan Platja d'Aro sits alongside elegant S'Agaró, where a recognised circular route skirts the peaceful streets of the old town. Castell d'Aro is the historical centre, and preserves all its medieval charm.
The borough's three dynamic, attractive towns complement each other perfectly, and combine sport, culture, leisure and business in a natural setting, centred on the delightful seafront, with its impressive, endless beach and idyllic little bays.
Platja d'Aro remains full of life all year round, with a complete programme of events and festivals, such as Carnival, the Beer Festival and the Medieval Market in Castell d'Aro. Businesses and other organisations also hold conferences and conventions here, shaping the projects and innovations of the future.
Leisure activity in Platja d'Aro is available at almost all hours of the day and so that visitors can make the most of the various opportunities offered during a stay, visit or vacations in the town.
Even in the early morning it is possible to enjoy the vast offer of cafes, bars and terraces providing an early morning coffee or a quiet drink on Passeig de Mar, or even bars that offer delicacies for that mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack. At the same time it is also possible to enjoy children's playgrounds, a cineplex, or an entertaining dip in an aquatic park.
At the close of day, the most attractive, modern and trend-setting night clubs in the area open their doors. This is the time to enjoy all the colours of the night in the extensive selection of pubs, bars and discotheques of Platja d'Aro, famous throughout the country for their young, attractive and fashionable atmosphere, where everyone can find the ideal spot with their particular style of music to relax during the last (or first) hours of the day.
One of the main tourist attractions of the town is its shopping offer, recognised around the country, as it concentrates... more travel advice
venteeocho's Related Pages
Playa de Aro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Playa de Aro is Chic"
- "Welcome to Costa Brava - Platja D'Aro"
- "Just passing by"
- "Nice place to camp"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Playa de Aro
- Hotels in Playa de Aro
- Transportation in Playa de Aro
- Nightlife in Playa de Aro
- Restaurants in Playa de Aro
- Shopping in Playa de Aro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Playa de Aro
- 9 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Playa de Aro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Playa de Aro
Photos in Playa de AroSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Ibiza Intro, 28 reviews, 34 photos
- Corrientes Intro, 20 reviews, 37 photos
- Tarifa (Cadiz) Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos
- Marbella Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos
- Nusa Lembongan Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- San Jose Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Monterey Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Capitola Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
Latest Playa de Aro hotel reviews
- Salles Hotel & Spa Cala del Pi
- 27 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 26, 2013