"Beautifuls mountains..." Top 5 Page for this destination Brescia by venteeocho
Brescia Travel Guide: 120 reviews and 359 photos
Brescia offers a variety of opportunities for spending a pleasant evening characterized by cheer and good food. Moreover, university students give this rescia has two important venues for a night at the theater: the Teatro Grande is the city's temple for classical music and opera, while the prose theateindustrious city a verve that is significantly lacking in other Lombardy cities, except for Milan. However, it on the weekend that life explodes on the city's piazzas and streets. In the old town center behind the Piazza della Loggia, Piazza Paolo VI and Piazza Vescovato, there is a large concentration of restaurants, wine bars and cafés. The easiest route for sampling the flavor of Brescian “movida” is simply from Via dei Musei to Via S. Faustino. And don't overlook scenic Piazzale Arnaldo, which has lately become the most “in” place for an aperitif. By now, it's become a well-established trend in Lombardy's cities: in the evening between 7:00 and 10:00, the young people meet in nightspots for sip abundant glasses of pirlo (white wine with Campari or Aperol) accompanied with appetizers and other snacks.
Br is the Santa Chiara, built in a former convent.
In Brescia, there's no big problem continuing the evening late into the night but the places tend to be outside the center. In the summer, its a tradition to walk up to the castle to enjoy the loveliest view in Brescia and spend the evening at the tables of the cafés. The province has a great many famous discos, with the majority in Desenzano and Sirmione on Lake Garda.
Centomiglia beginning of September. An international regatta that has been held on Lake Garda since 1951. The most... more travel advice
The most representative dish in the Brescian culinary tradition is casonsèi, large ravioli stuffed with Parmigian... more travel advice
venteeocho's Related Pages
Brescia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fascinating 'ordinary' place...."
- "Brescia - small team, but great supporters"
- "Beautifuls mountains..."
- "Brescia - unfortunately, not among my favourites"
- "Another great northern Italy town!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brescia
- Hotels in Brescia
- Transportation in Brescia
- Nightlife in Brescia
- Restaurants in Brescia
- Shopping in Brescia
- Warnings and Dangers in Brescia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brescia
- 11 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Brescia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brescia
Photos in BresciaSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Ibiza Intro, 28 reviews, 34 photos
- Corrientes Intro, 20 reviews, 37 photos
- Tarifa (Cadiz) Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos
- Marbella Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos
- Nusa Lembongan Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- San Jose Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Monterey Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Capitola Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos