"Hello & Welcome to My Page" venteeocho's Profile
"When I was a teenager, I always want to see the world,
and my dream come true: I spend 16 years traveling
was the best choice of life, learn about others cultures
another languages, try weird food - even warms -
India, Greece, Bali,Sweden, Hawaii, Italy, Brazil,
my always special Spain...but the most important thing:
Meet people So different , so beautiful
making friends everywhere , being lonely but enjoying it.
All this experiences make my character stronger
my eyes and mind always open
and my soul so rich. I'm a very happy person"
On a journey, monotony is shattered
and we go through life like children
with our eyes open so as not to miss any details,
and our antennae constantly on the alert.
Everything is new, everything is different, everything is worthwhile.
Travelling brings some difficult moments, it is true, but they too
have something to teach us, and after our return, when all is
said and done, they turn into anecdotes
which it amuses us to recall.
Twenty-four hours a day.
Another point in travelling favour
is that we learn to appreciate things by contrast.
We live so intensely during a journey
that i´m sure life would smile on us
much more if we planned and enjoyed it
as we do our travels. A journey teach us to know
others and ourselves, for wherever you go,
you always end up travelling into your own depths
so, every journey is always an inner voyage...
Never stop being a kid. Never stop feeling and seeing and being excited with great things like air and engines and sounds of sunlight within you. Wear your little mask if you must to protect you from the world but if you let that kid disappear you are grown up and you are dead.
Richard Bach, 'Nothing by Chance,' 1963.
Every generation has the obligation to free men's minds for a look at new worlds, to look out from a higher plateau than the last generation. Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but by what your mind can imagine. . . . Make your life count and the world will be a better place because you tried.
Astronaut Ellison Onizuka, astronaut, in her graduation address to Konawaena High School, Hawaii, 1980.
"Be like the bird that, passing on her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, and yet sings, knowing that she hath wings. "
"Flying is a lot like playing a musical instrument; you're doing so many things and thinking of so many other things, all at the same time. It becomes a spiritual experience. Something wonderful happens in the pit of your stomach. "
"For my part I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of the stars makes me dream."
Vincent Van Gogh
"I always like to know everything about my new friends, and nothing about my old ones. "
Irish dramatist, novelist, & poet (1854 - 1900)
" I was a passenger on the journey...just a passenger. Everything that was done to bring us across was done by Wilmer Stultz and Slim Gordon. Any praise I can give them they ought to have...I do not believe that women lack the stamina to do a solo trip across the Atlantic, but it would be a matter of learning the arts of flying by instruments only, an art which few men pilots know perfectly now..."
Amelia Earhart, first flight of a woman across the Atlantic.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 542 Reviews
- 782 Photos
- 23 Countries
- 79 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
- venteeocho and ligaya are now friends.
- created a Zaragoza Travel Page "Zaragoza"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Zaragoza"
- Wrote a Review Night life is around Cafes here in Tangier Nightlife
updated their Profile Page "Hello & Welcome to My Page"
- Commented on one of Aussie666's Spain travel pages
- Posted in Travel Forum "san diego vt"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla de Ibiza Intro, 28 reviews, 34 photos
- Corrientes Intro, 20 reviews, 37 photos
- Tarifa (Cadiz) Intro, 21 reviews, 31 photos
- Marbella Intro, 20 reviews, 30 photos
- Nusa Lembongan Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos
- San Jose Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Monterey Intro, 15 reviews, 18 photos
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Capitola Intro, 12 reviews, 19 photos
- Ushuaia Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22200 Reviews - 54008 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15557 Reviews - 30993 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3082 Reviews - 5778 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23039 Reviews - 47275 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11942 Reviews - 26476 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1912 Reviews - 4527 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1930 Reviews - 3719 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8369 Reviews - 17097 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4277 Reviews - 8800 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7699 Reviews - 19779 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2421 Reviews - 6530 Photos