"a planned detour I would have never missed..." Top 5 Page for this destination Steyr by pollon

Steyr Travel Guide: 137 reviews and 271 photos

I know lovely Steyr is more famous for its Bummerlhaus and its Sternhaus and its Rathaus but... my host knows my "unusual" taste for pics and then this one reminds me of a special tour of the town so I do hope Michael will forgive me for my choice of this opening pic in the page of his home town...

• Pros:globetrott lives here...
  • Cons:out of usual routes or is it a pro ;-)???
  • In a nutshell:adorable combination of more archtectural styles with a taste of friendship...
  • Last visit to Steyr: Aug 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 15, 2004

• longsanborn's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2006 at 1:12 AM

Hi, like your page on Steyr. I didn't know abt this place. U have to see other parts of Austria nxt time. Many more beautiful & unusual places to see. Helena

• wcph's Profile Photo
    Jul 15, 2005 at 12:57 PM

I just got back from Steyr and your tips were most helpful, thank you. I would have missed the Bummerlhaus and Sternhaus.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Feb 25, 2005 at 10:31 AM

Nice meeting, architecture and meeting!

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    Nov 9, 2004 at 2:08 AM

Lovely page. Wienerschnitzel or cotoletta, I like them both :-)

• aGaby's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2004 at 10:20 AM

nice page, Chiara, so you finally came rather close to Haag, just a pity I did not know.

• Nov 2, 2004 at 10:53 AM

Hallo Chiara , it was nice meeting you and I hope to have more time for you next time !

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2004 at 4:01 PM

Steyr is of course an absolute must see place, and I know what I am talking about as I know this place very well, what I don't know, though, is how "Wiener Schnitzel a la Globetrott" tastes like, for my brother never did it for me :-(((

• manuelEB's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2004 at 11:54 PM

LOVELY page, Chiara!!!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2004 at 2:01 PM

hmmmm, Wiener Schnitzel tastes best in the company of VT-ambassadoressa Chiara !!

pollon

“after all, the world is full of amazing discoveries”

Badges & Stats in Steyr