"one spot, two VTers, two round trips..." Top 5 Page for this destination Camogli by pollon

Camogli Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 92 photos

Have you ever watched the movie "Groundhog Day" where the main character, a weather forecaster, spends the night where he is to do a broadcast the next day about the annual ritual of the coming out of the groundhog and when he wakes up the next morning, it is the morning of the day before all over again. Everything that happened to him the previous day it all happens again. And when he wakes up the next morning, it is the same day as yesterday and the day before and the same events repeating themselves like a broken record.
Well ;-) I was like the character of this movie with my two guests: <a href=http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/da2b/ target=_blank>giampiero6</a> and <a href=http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/13719/ target=_blank>rozehill</a>.
Infact they visited Italy exactly one after the other and I was twice in Camogli, visiting the same spots... only differently from the movie character, I would do it over and over again if with so nice and dear people!!!!
Well at this point I should change my title as I have drugged another VT guest here, <a href=http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/1ffe4/ target=_blank>globetrott</a>, but I won't as I hope the number of VTers whom I'll show this town will increase... ;-)...

• Pros:apart from the wee village, the people I was with!!!
  • Cons:waking up the next morning not more there...
  • In a nutshell:"Groundhod Day" ;-)
  • Last visit to Camogli: Oct 2002
  • Intro Updated Apr 1, 2003

• white_smallstar's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2010 at 7:28 AM

Purtroppo sarò un po in ritardo per la Sagra del Pesce, ma sempre in tempo per una gustosa focaccia + trenette al pesto! A presto! *N*

• craic's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2006 at 5:04 AM

what a lovgely trip to the house of wives - i must get there myself

• xaver's Profile Photo
    Nov 28, 2005 at 7:54 AM

festival del pesce eh....ma...neanche un accenno al fatto che questo paese ha preso il nome dal panino dell'autogrill??

• nicolaitan's Profile Photo
    Jun 17, 2005 at 10:37 AM

your photos bring back fond memories, especially the painted buildings. We pulled into the Cenobbio dei dogi hotel lot to park like we belonged there. It works. Best wishes from US on your birthday.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2005 at 2:45 AM

Love the photo of cat on car! Your travelogue is so good. Your honesty is quite refreshing, and your kindness to your guests is quite obvious. Delightful.

• myriam_c's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2004 at 1:42 PM

Lovely page! We'll be there in September.

• rozehill's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2003 at 12:31 AM

Wonderful memories delightfully rekindled, can't wait to return here!

• Azhut's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2003 at 12:59 AM

bella paginetta. mi porti a Camogli? :-))

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2003 at 3:34 AM

Some super pics of Camogli ! Certainly that with the cats in the street ! fantastico !!

• Amitu's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2003 at 11:03 AM

Never heard of this magical place before, not now I regret the fact that I did not vissit whilst I was in italy. Shucks!!!

pollon

“after all, the world is full of amazing discoveries”

Badges & Stats in Camogli

Have you been to Camogli?

Latest Activity in Camogli