"actually el Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio" Top 5 Page for this destination Quepos by pollon
Quepos Travel Guide: 180 reviews and 443 photos
- Pros:tropical beaches with forest in the background and mammals in it!!!
- Cons:not many apart from some tourist aspects...
- In a nutshell:a national park, beaches, forest, lots of facilities...
notes on the national park: it has four beaches: playa Espadilla Sur, playa Manuel antonio, Playa Purto Escondido,... more travel advice
if you enter the park in the morning and enjoy it till the closing hours, remember that the little ford where water... more travel advice
pollon's Related Pages
Quepos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quepos, for the sailfish!"
- "Manuel Antonio"
- "Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica is paradise!"
- "actually el Parque Nacional Manuel Antonio"
- "Beginner's Guide to Manuel Antonio"
- "Sailfishing, part I"
- "Manuel Antonio National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Quepos
- Hotels in Quepos
- Transportation in Quepos
- Nightlife in Quepos
- Restaurants in Quepos
- Shopping in Quepos
- Warnings and Dangers in Quepos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Quepos
- 13 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Quepos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Quepos
Photos in QueposSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Bristol Intro, 44 reviews, 186 photos, 7 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 44 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kalahari Gemsbok National Park Intro, 35 reviews, 78 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Genoa Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Birmingham Intro, 9 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 16 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambridgeshire Intro, 28 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- San José Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 1 review, 56 photos, 3 travelogues