"a charming overnight stay..." Crooked Tree by pollon
Crooked Tree Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 47 photos
it took me more than one year to build this page and it has been a letter to Dorla which definitely convinced me to find some free time for the building... but let's go in order, you are not in my mind and cannot understand from these messed up words of mine ;-)...
anyway it was meant to be just an overnighting on the way to the Mayan ruins of Lamanai and turned out to be definitely a charming stop over... and if you go in high season (april instead is low season) is a paradise for bird watching...
- In a nutshell:birds, a scorpion, an Inn opened for me...
I have never been good with words when it deals of relationships, and I don't want to write cliché... you can read of... more travel advice
looked like trawling... which maybe is more or less allowed during the low season, at the end of the dry season before... more travel advice
pollon's Related Pages
Crooked Tree Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Crooked Tree - a Bird Watcher's Paradise"
- "a charming overnight stay..."
- "Crooked Tree"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Crooked Tree
- Hotels in Crooked Tree
- Transportation in Crooked Tree
- Restaurants in Crooked Tree
- Warnings and Dangers in Crooked Tree
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Crooked Tree
- 10 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Crooked Tree?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crooked Tree
Photos in Crooked TreeSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Bristol Intro, 44 reviews, 186 photos, 7 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 44 reviews, 81 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Genoa Intro, 19 reviews, 67 photos, 4 travelogues
- Birmingham Intro, 9 reviews, 76 photos, 3 travelogues
- Italy Intro, 16 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 74 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cambridgeshire Intro, 28 reviews, 46 photos, 2 travelogues
- San José Intro, 16 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- Oostende Intro, 1 review, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Bergamo Intro, 4 reviews, 52 photos, 3 travelogues