"MELILLA,SPAIN, AFRICA" Melilla by jlvillalba
Melilla Travel Guide: 62 reviews and 116 photos
Melilla, 4 cultures, and this is the place where everybody wants to feel but nobody knows where it is, part of the population is christian, part muslim, and some hindi and hebrew, also gipsies, chinese, pakistanian and black african living there.
Surprise means the most cosmopolitan city.
Part of my family was living there and my great grandfather has a street dedicated to hismemory and heritage.
Like Malta or Minorca, Melilla has a big bastion to protect all the attacks from the north african tribus.
Melilla was a Territory of the Hispaniarum provintia during the roman empire, and is the only part which still belong to Spain, as other region of Spain
A 50,000 inhabitants city, where you can almost go walking everywhere, in 12 square kilometer, In the border line, the places are isolated
- Pros:The last original city of the Mediterranean sea
- Cons:Spain, with african problems
full of history, close to Melilla and ytoday is a military bastion of the army and the NATO, and full of security... more travel advice
jlvillalba's Related Pages
Melilla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MELILLA,SPAIN, AFRICA"
- "A little bit of Spain in Northern Africa"
- "The First VT page about Melilla!"
- "Melilla - A little piece of Spain in Africa"
- "Islas Chafarinas"
- "Short and sweet visit of Melilla"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melilla
- Hotels in Melilla
- Transportation in Melilla
- Nightlife in Melilla
- Restaurants in Melilla
- Shopping in Melilla
- Warnings and Dangers in Melilla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Melilla
- 39 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Melilla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melilla
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 36 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melilla Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- La Paz Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nara Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kobe Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos