"After Columbus trip, ...José Luis' trip" Bávaro by jlvillalba
Bávaro Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 47 photos
This is one of the most exciting destination in the caribbean, Republica Dominicana is parto of the island of Española, shared with Haiti.
THe territory is full of magnifiquent locations and I could visit some places of the west as Punta Canta, Higuey and la Otra Banda, as well as driving as much as I could.
I visited the capital, Santo Domingo, going in local buses, the cheapest way, due to high tourist standard prices, that do not help normal tourist to get, and most of the excursions have to pick tourist from many hotels, so you can waste lot of time.
Dominican Republic cannot be compared with other caribbean island, has a proud identity rather than Cuba Jamaica or Puerto Rico and is the home of Merengue and Bachata.
I can have the cahge to talk about what I wanna learn with people of many countries, to see the opinion of theit countries. I was glad to meet tourist from Curaçao, Ecuador, Miami, USA, Macedonia or Germany.....
they are fantastic, but in my hotel there are intructed to inform the tourist very strict, saiyng that outside the hotel all the places are dangerous, to enhance tourist to use hotel services.
After warm contact they will provide good info for shopping.
The spanish spoken here provide nice accent and "frases": HOLA MI AMOLL (hello darling)", "YA TU SABES (you know)", "¿COMO TU ESTAS? (how are you?"
- Pros:weather, people and good spirit
- Cons:1st impression very unreasonable prices
due to humidity, i cannot control all my hair, very long it was, and i do not have enougy gel for if, so, carry a cap!!! more travel advice
I can get many good friend and i hope them to see in Spain. They really are friendly and many of them with a high... more travel advice
jlvillalba's Related Pages
Bávaro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day trip to Manatí Park Bávaro"
- "After Columbus trip, ...José Luis' trip"
- "GRAND PARADISE BAVARO PUNTA CANA AND ISLA SAONA"
- "Dominican Disneyland"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bávaro
- Hotels in Bávaro
- Transportation in Bávaro
- Restaurants in Bávaro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bávaro
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bávaro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bávaro
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 36 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melilla Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- La Paz Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nara Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kobe Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos