"From the Andes to the plain Jungle" Top 5 Page for this destination Puerto Maldonado by jlvillalba
Puerto Maldonado Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 197 photos
the River Madre de Dios. Just 30 minutes by plain from Cuzco or 2 days by bus, in dry season.
Connected by rivers with AssisBrasil and Cobija in Bolivia
the provide vacunees for free agains yelow fever.
This is the region of Peru conected with the atlantic by rivers, its amazing...and hot...
here you will see probably 90 percent of the animals and flower of the world represented
- Pros:quiet and safe town
- Cons:bad commnucation by land
- In a nutshell:the land Peru-Bolivia-Brasil
represent a big tree, but is cement!!!! pay 1 sol and walk the steps, like 12 floor!! more travel advice
jlvillalba's Related Pages
Puerto Maldonado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Jungle!!"
- "Back to the good time young"
- "From the Andes to the plain Jungle"
- "Puerto Maldonado Amazing!!!!!"
- "en route to Corto Maltes"
- "Reserva Tambopata - Lago Sandoval"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Puerto Maldonado
- Hotels in Puerto Maldonado
- Transportation in Puerto Maldonado
- Nightlife in Puerto Maldonado
- Restaurants in Puerto Maldonado
- Warnings and Dangers in Puerto Maldonado
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Puerto Maldonado
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Puerto Maldonado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Puerto Maldonado
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 36 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melilla Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- La Paz Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nara Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kobe Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos