"Jose Luis Villalba Barranco" jlvillalba's Profile
I love exchange ideas and meet new cultures, my purpose is getting the real knowledge and be prepared for the future, I want to give my best to the society
In my opinion, Travel is enjoy our world, be proud of the cultures, diversity, learn about other feeling, listen the people, analise, compare and...respect.
Travel is move around, sometimes relax, sometimes active, Travel is negotiation with other, to enjoy comunications and learn other languajes, words, signs and faces.
Travel is making pictures, with a camera or with your mind, to remember and save impressions.
Travel is go first time and...the second time, to go deeper. Also is sharing experiences with others, listen and appreciate other's travel.
I am glad to travel every month, basically due to business trips, in Spain and Portugal.
I really i don?t make too many plans, but I can resume my lattest personal trips:
- January 2008, 10 days in Rio de janeiro, Brasil
- October 2007, Calpe, Alicante, Spain
- July 2007, Camp site in Cabo de Gata, Almeria
- April 2007: Costa del Sol and Cordoba
- February-March 2007: ARGENTINA, PERU, BOLIVIA, PARAGUAY and CHILE in a road trip as backpacker
- January 2007: Morocco (Tangier, Casablanca, Marraquesh, Sidi Ifni, Beni Mellal) and Western Sahara (El Aauin)
- December 2006: LONDON and Bournemouth
- August 2006: North Spain (San Sebastian, Bilbao, Santander, Oviedo and Coruña)
- April 2006: Morocco (backpack route)
- January 2006: Frankfurt&Estonia (Tallin&Tartu)
- 2006: other trips to Barcelona, Pirenees and Basque Country
- July 2005. Dominican Republic
- April 2005 PERU!!
- February 2005 Paris-Disneyland and Andorra
- Business trips to Barcelona, Costa del Sol, Sevilla, Cordoba, Toledo, Granada.
- Peru, Chile, Bolivia, Uruguay. August 2004
- Albarracin-Teruel (Spain) May 2004
- Cambodia (Angkor Wat), Thailand (BKK-Phuket) and Japan (Osaka, Hyogo) April 2004
- Costa del Sol (december 2003)
- Melilla and morocco (sep 2003)
- Fuerteventura Island-Spain (july 2003):
- Japan (december 2002)
- Tenerife-Spain (september 2002)
- France (august 2002)
- North coast of Spain (April 2002)
- Thailand (december 2001)
- Lanzarote-Spain (august 2001)
- France (July 2001)
- Thailand & Vietnam (abril 2001)
- Morocco-Tanger (October 2000)
- Lisbon 1/2 Marathon (2000)
- Lisbon (November 1999)
- Interrail Europe 12+1 nations(August 1998)
- France&Germany-Munich (August 1997)
- USA, Canada&Mexico (July-October 1996)
- USA (July-September 1995)
My last name is Villalba, that means Villa Alba, the white village or maybe, the sunrise village.
- More than 20 places named Villalba in Spain, including Vilalba in Catalu?a.
- In Puerto Rico and
- In Sicily, Italy
Spain is a country that has been influenced in the last 2000 years by other nations and make us very proud pople to remember: Phoenicians, romans, arabs, old greeks, celtics, almoravides, even viking influences in some parts are visibles.
-Later, Spain, after the merge of Castilla, Leon, Aragon and Navarra, and the conquist of Granada, started one of the biggest campaign of culturisation ever done in the planet: Here I mention a list of countries, nations and territories with a Spanish, hispanic taste in placesnamed, people, race, language:
In Europe: Portugal (north), Italy (Sicily, Napoli, Calabria, Sardegna), France (Le rousillon, perpignan, Barque Country), Germany (Aachen), Belgium and Netherland (King Charles V), Andorra (spanish language)
In America: Canada (basques settlements), USA (Southwest, Texas, Luisiana and Florida), Mexico, Guatemala, Belice, El Salvador, Honduras, Cuba, Nicaragua, Panam?, Costa Rica, Santo Domingo, Caiman, Little antilles, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Brasil, Uruguay, Paraguay, Chile, Argentina and the Malvinas.
Africa: Morocco (Tetuan, Tangier, Ifni, Tarfaya), Argelia (Oran), Tunicia (Cartago), Ecuatorial Guinea, Western Sahara.
Asia-Pacifico: Guam, Filipinas, Northern marianas islands, Carolines Island, Salomon Islands, Vietnam (first european settlement).
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 432 Reviews
- 768 Photos
- 19 Countries
- 43 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
updated their Profile Page "Jose Luis Villalba Barranco"
- Uploaded a Photo to "First VT 2006 meeting in Madrid"
- jlvillalba and Inesa-debruin are now friends.
- Commented on manuelEB's profile page
- created a Buenos Aires Travel Page "Buenos Aires is emerging again!!"
- Wrote a Review the lamb and the cow,mmmmmm in Arequipa Shopping
- Posted in Travel Forum "RE: RE: bullfighting"
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 36 reviews, 56 photos, 3 travelogues
- Melilla Intro, 39 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Spain Intro, 33 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thailand Intro, 18 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- La Paz Intro, 18 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nara Intro, 18 reviews, 21 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kobe Intro, 16 reviews, 19 photos