"Duinrell" Duinrell by sammie
Duinrell Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 49 photos
It's not a town, or a city. But a park where you can have fun. Specialy the pool is very nice.
If you buy a ticket for the park, you're also allowed to swim for 2 houres. If you want to swim longer, you have to pay.
- Pros:the swimmingpool
- Cons:The park itself isn't very good, aldough that's my opion
This big wheel has a beautiful view of Duinrell and the nearby playground. Duinrell began with this particular... more travel advice
This ride consists of two toboggan runs. After being winched 40 metres up into the dunes, speeds of 50km per hour can be... more travel advice
sammie's Related Pages
Duinrell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HAPPY CAMPERS"
- "Great park Duinrell"
- "Water, Water, Everywhere."
- "Duinrell Page"
- "Visiting Duinrell July 28th - August 4th"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Duinrell
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Duinrell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Duinrell
Top 10 Pages
- Netherlands Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 15 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Provincie Zeeland Intro, 14 reviews, 29 photos, 3 travelogues
- Pyramids of Giza Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination De Efteling Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- France Intro, 11 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rotterdam Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos, 2 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Salou Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Temple of Abu Simbel Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos