"MISSOULA, MONTANA" Top 5 Page for this destination Missoula by bdbrewer
Missoula Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 70 photos
Missoula is nestled in the heart of the Bitterroot Valley. A picturesque town of approximately 100,000 people. The University of Montana is located here.
We flew into and out of Missoula for our great adventure In Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park.
Come on in for a visit to a great town.
- Pros:A Beautiful Town. Everything You Need Here
- Cons:Gets A Wee Bit Cold In The Winter
- In a nutshell:Great Elk Hunting In The Surrounding Mountains
The Old Fort and grounds of Fort Missoula 18-77-1947 are an excellent place for a family OR couple to spend the day or... more travel advice
I had the pleasure of seeing these mountain goats up close and personal while in Glacier National Park. more travel advice
bdbrewer's Related Pages
Missoula Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Missoula Montana"
- "Ejoying the mountains in winter"
- "MISSOULA, MONTANA"
- "We always stop in Missoula"
- "Client Counselling Regional Competition"
- "Italia's Missoula Page"
- "O Give me a Home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Missoula
- Hotels in Missoula
- Transportation in Missoula
- Nightlife in Missoula
- Restaurants in Missoula
- Warnings and Dangers in Missoula
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Missoula
- 16 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Missoula?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Missoula
Photos in MissoulaSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Ocean Springs Intro, 57 reviews, 58 photos
- Gulfport Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Biloxi Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liberty Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Asheville Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Long Beach Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Petal Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Christmas Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Francisville Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Hessisch Oldendorf Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos