"Deep Sea Fishing" Pass Christian by bdbrewer
Pass Christian Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 66 photos
You know what's "Just one of the great benefits" of living on the Gulf Coast is? Deep Sea, Blue Water Fishing. We have the ONLY Deep Sea Fishing Rodeo in the world, right here on the Coast. People come from literally everywhere to participate in or view this event. It last for a week and occurs around the 4th of July.
Here is a crew of fish catchers that do not take a back seat to ANYONE! From left clockwise you can see me squatting, Dr. Doug Giles, son-in-law, Barbara, and daughter Kristy.
Know what we did that night. Took an entire half of a redfish. left the skin on, put it on the grill (it was hanging over on both sides of a LARGE grill) and ate and drink wine and told all our favorite stories about the day. Sound like fun? Well .... it was .... and is ... You really need to come to the Gulf Coast and try this sport.
But, hook one of these bad boys like Dr. Douggie has just done, and it is guaranteed to wake you up. We had 14 poles in... more travel advice
And the ole Sea Salt herself aka Barbara is getting intense as she latches on to a big one. more travel advice
bdbrewer's Related Pages
Pass Christian Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Deep Sea Fishing"
- "A Community Destroyed - 2005"
- "Hyena's new Pass Christian Page"
- "After Kitrina and Rita Pass Christian, Mississippi"
- "Pass Christian, Mississippi"
- "Basaic Pass Christian Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pass Christian
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Pass Christian?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pass Christian
Photos in Pass ChristianSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Ocean Springs Intro, 57 reviews, 58 photos
- Gulfport Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Biloxi Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liberty Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Asheville Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Long Beach Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Petal Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Christmas Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Francisville Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Hessisch Oldendorf Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos