"OCEAN SPRINGS, MISSISSIPPI" Ocean Springs by bdbrewer
Ocean Springs Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 79 photos
The Peter Anderson Art Festival is one of the best on our state. It is a juried show, meaning they are rated by the experts.
Barbara and I rode over to Ocean Springs on our Goldwing. The weather was absolutely beautiful. We had lunch in a Lebonese restaurant called Phoenicia. We had a beef shawarma sandwich on pita bread. It was served with hummus and tabbouleh salad. EXCELLENT!! Fortified with good food in our tummies, we set out to see the exhibits. The population of Ocean Springs is approximately 20,000 people. They were expecting a crowd of 50,000 people at the festival. The booths snaked through the streets of this quaint little town.
Come on, let's take a look.
- Pros:An Artsy Type of Town
- In a nutshell:Art, Good Restaurants, Nice Folks
There was top quality entertainment interspersed through the booths as you walked through the streets. This was an... more travel advice
And here you will see an artist resting and waiting on a sale for these beautiful wood carvings of some of the birds... more travel advice
bdbrewer's Related Pages
Ocean Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Ocean Springs Page"
- "The quieter side of Biloxi"
- "Ocean Springs -- Back on its Feet"
- "OCEAN SPRINGS, MISSISSIPPI"
- "WhtKnt's Ocean Springs Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ocean Springs
- Hotels in Ocean Springs
- Restaurants in Ocean Springs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ocean Springs
- 57 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 30 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Ocean Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ocean Springs
Top 10 Pages
- Ocean Springs Intro, 57 reviews, 58 photos
- Gulfport Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Biloxi Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liberty Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Asheville Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Long Beach Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Petal Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Christmas Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Francisville Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Hessisch Oldendorf Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos