"Memorial Day" Liberty by bdbrewer
Liberty Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 43 photos
November the 11th is Veteran's Day. This is the day we in America give special honor and recognition to our countries veterans from every war. The pictures were taken during a Veterans Day Parade. These are the wars that were specifically recognized during this parade:
The Revolutionary War
The War Between the States (Civil War)
World War II
Vietnam War (This was my war)
And, the ongoing war against terrorism.
Come join me and celebrate with our veterans.
This first picture is a group of young Air Force regular military. They are students at Keesler AFB right here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Keesler is one of the largest military training facilities in the world.
And, the people came early to get a 'front row' seat. Here are two grandparents who were later joined by their entire... more travel advice
Here is a flag vendor. Sold nothing but flags. For your car, for your house, to hold, if you wanted or needed a flag,... more travel advice
bdbrewer's Related Pages
Liberty Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Memorial Day"
- "Liberty, Amite County, Mississippi"
- "Basaic Liberty Page"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Liberty
- 33 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Liberty?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Liberty
Photos in LibertySee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Ocean Springs Intro, 57 reviews, 58 photos
- Gulfport Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Biloxi Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liberty Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Asheville Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Long Beach Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Petal Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Christmas Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Francisville Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Hessisch Oldendorf Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos