"ST FRANCISVILLE, LOUISIANA" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Francisville by bdbrewer
Saint Francisville Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 67 photos
Did you like the movie, "Gone With The Wind"? Do you like haunted houses? Do you like good old fashioned Southern small town charm? Well, come on in, sit down, and prepare to enjoy this charming little town.
This is Rosedown Plantation. A beautifully restored old plantation. You gotta see it.
- Pros:Old Southern Charm and Hospitality
- In a nutshell:One of Many Places To Visit Old Plantations
Old wooden shoes (similar to ones worn in The Netherlands). These were worn by slaves at the Oakley Plantation. more travel advice
bdbrewer's Related Pages
Saint Francisville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ST FRANCISVILLE, LOUISIANA"
- "A Good Spot to Slow Down"
- "A Setting from the 1800's"
- "BluecatCanoe's new Saint Francisville Page"
- "A nice getaway"
- "Saint Francisville"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saint Francisville
- Hotels in Saint Francisville
- Transportation in Saint Francisville
- Restaurants in Saint Francisville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Francisville
- 19 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Saint Francisville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Francisville
Top 10 Pages
- Ocean Springs Intro, 57 reviews, 58 photos
- Gulfport Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Biloxi Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liberty Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Asheville Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Long Beach Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Petal Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Christmas Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Francisville Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Hessisch Oldendorf Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos