"WARM SPRINGS, GEORGIA" Warm Springs by bdbrewer

Warm Springs Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 54 photos

FDR'S "Little White House"

We went to Warm Springs for one reason, and one reason alone. To see one our past President's personal home. The next photo I will show you will give you some background for this historic site.

• Pros:A neat little tourist town
  • Cons:Way Out of The Way
  • In a nutshell:Nice Place to Visit, But Wouldn't Want To Live Here
  • Last visit to Warm Springs: Sep 2002
  • Intro Written Sep 30, 2002

• Jun 6, 2008 at 12:11 PM

It's Mac's BBQ, not Buck's.

• Apr 21, 2006 at 1:36 PM

Out of the way? 15 mi from 2 interstates. Not much night life but Fri & Sat nights at least 2 nice restaurants open. Near golf courses, Pine Mtn Trail, Callaway Gardens, & FDR Park, plenty to do. 40 mi from Columbus, where there is lots to do

• no1birdlady's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2005 at 6:39 AM

My friend and I just returned from Warm Springs and found that what you say is true. On Sunday the BBQue shack is the only thing open. It was good but a bit skimpy.

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2004 at 7:06 PM

Nice photo tour. Having lived for many years in Georgia I have a warm place in my heart for Warm Springs. Stephen

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2003 at 8:37 PM

Looks a charming little place. Nice to stroll around the downtown and browse. I love visiting the homes of past presidents, what a shame he didn't spend much time there.

• palmas57's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2003 at 5:47 PM

Hey Bob, I think I went to Warm Springs as a child. Some of the pictures look familar. I enjoyed the pictures. Eva

• bugalugs's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2002 at 2:54 AM

Interesting page with lovely pics

bdbrewer

“I LOVE DEADLINES ..... ESPECIALLY THAT WHOOSHING SOUND THEY MAKE AS THEY GO RUSHING BY!!!”

Badges & Stats in Warm Springs

Have you been to Warm Springs?

Latest Activity in Warm Springs