"Belize" Belize by bdbrewer
Belize Travel Guide: 2,610 reviews and 5,569 photos
Ambregris Keye is probably one of the better places to go in Belize. The Barrier Reef is second only to the Great Barrier Reef in Australia. Diving and snorkling is fantastic.
Here you will see Barbara coming out of our thatched roof bungalo.
- Pros:The 2nd Largest Barrier Reef In the World
- Cons:Sharks wanting to eat you
- In a nutshell:A Vacation For Anyone Who Loves The Islands
When I tired of chasing the sharks, I turned my attention the Sting Rays. I must say that there were at any given time... more travel advice
Here I am getting up close and personal with a shark. This one is approximately 5 1/2 foot long. more travel advice
bdbrewer's Related Pages
Belize Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ya Betta Belize It!"
- "Ambergris Caye"
- "Diving and Caving in Belize"
- "Trip to Belize 2002"
- "Scuba Diving and more"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Belize
- Hotels in Belize
- Transportation in Belize
- Nightlife in Belize
- Restaurants in Belize
- Shopping in Belize
- Warnings and Dangers in Belize
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Belize
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Belize?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Belize
Top 10 Pages
- Ocean Springs Intro, 57 reviews, 58 photos
- Gulfport Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Biloxi Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liberty Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Asheville Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Long Beach Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Petal Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Christmas Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Francisville Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Hessisch Oldendorf Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos