"BRECON, U.K." Brecon by bdbrewer
Brecon Travel Guide: 47 reviews and 114 photos
I got SO lost in Wales. In fact, I got SO lost, I could not even originally find a Brecon Page to build :) But, American ingenuity prevails .... I initially just faked it. Now, however, our crack VT staff HAS created a Brecon location. So, the world is at peace -smile-
This is a pic of the Brecon Mountains when we were driving to Brecon. It was brrrrrr cold and dismal.
- Pros:Loved the countryside
- Cons:There were no downsides to travelling in Wales
- In a nutshell:Great scenery, great people, warm reception
Well, that didn't take very long now did it? Here we are chilling out (don't use that word - it's too chilly today) in... more travel advice
Anyone got a fishing pole? Looks like the trout would love to hang out here under this bridge. more travel advice
bdbrewer's Related Pages
Brecon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The pleasant town of Brecon"
- "In the Midst of the Brecon Beacons"
- "Brecon, A Market town at the heart of the Beacons"
- "BRECON, U.K."
- "Brecon My home town"
- "In the Brecon :)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brecon
- Hotels in Brecon
- Transportation in Brecon
- Restaurants in Brecon
- Shopping in Brecon
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brecon
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Brecon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brecon
Photos in BreconSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Ocean Springs Intro, 57 reviews, 58 photos
- Gulfport Intro, 42 reviews, 43 photos
- Biloxi Intro, 25 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Liberty Intro, 33 reviews, 34 photos
- Asheville Intro, 31 reviews, 32 photos
- Long Beach Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Petal Intro, 26 reviews, 27 photos
- Christmas Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Francisville Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- Hessisch Oldendorf Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos