bdbrewer's profile photo

bdbrewer

Bob Online Now
I LOVE DEADLINES ..... ESPECIALLY THAT WHOOSHING SOUND THEY MAKE AS THEY GO RUSHING BY!!!

My Favorite Pages

hunterV's Profile Photo
hunterV Feb 8, 2015 at 12:00 PM

Hi, Bob! Happy birthday!

lmkluque Feb 8, 2015 at 11:34 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!! Hope all is well with you and yours!

lmkluque Feb 8, 2014 at 9:31 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!! Hope you have a wonderful celebration filled with love, laughs and lots of loot!

bdbrewer Feb 8, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Thank you. Wanted to personally send you a note I just added to my home page. I want to apologize for not being on Virtual Tourist of late. My wife, Barbara, has Pancreatic Cancer. We are fighting the battle of our lives! She was one of only 10% of that population that could even have a surgery called "Whipple". Please wish us well, and if you are religious, we would appreciate your prayers. Thank you for all the birthday wishes.

• lmkluque's Profile Photo
    lmkluque Feb 9, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Oh Bob, I do wish you both well and I am praying for you and your wife! I do have faith in prayer, I was diagnosed with malignant Melanoma, last stage, not curable and given six months to live. That was almost 20 years ago. Friends from all over the world, practicing almost every religion, prayed for me. I thank God every morning, when I woke, for giving me another day. I did as much as I could everyday and when I couldn't do much, I just rested.

My love and prayers to you and Barbara,
    Linda

wandeljp's Profile Photo
wandeljp Feb 8, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Happy birthday Bob ! greetz from Belgium .

bdbrewer Feb 8, 2014 at 2:27 PM

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Feb 8, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

CEP1863's Profile Photo
CEP1863 Feb 8, 2014 at 2:14 AM

Bob, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and a year filled with lots of exciting travel!

bdbrewer Feb 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    CEP1863 Feb 9, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers. My God be with you.

lmkluque Feb 8, 2013 at 7:45 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB! Hope all is well with you and yours.

kenHuocj's Profile Photo
kenHuocj Feb 9, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Happy Birthday - have a good bASH YESTERDAY ;-)))

lmkluque Feb 8, 2012 at 7:45 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB! Hope you have a wonderful celebration filled with Love, Laughs and Lots of Loot!

Kodi01's Profile Photo