"WELCOME TO MY HOME - A VACATION RESORT" bdbrewer's Profile

I have received a lot of help from VT members and I appreciate each and every one of you.

I also welcome the critiques, both positive and negative, from my fellow VT members.

Since I live in a beach resort, this is an appropriate opening photo. This photo was taken just blocks from my house.

• Intro Updated Feb 8, 2014

Feb 8, 2014 at 9:31 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB!! Hope you have a wonderful celebration filled with love, laughs and lots of loot!

Feb 8, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Thank you. Wanted to personally send you a note I just added to my home page. I want to apologize for not being on Virtual Tourist of late. My wife, Barbara, has Pancreatic Cancer. We are fighting the battle of our lives! She was one of only 10% of that population that could even have a surgery called "Whipple". Please wish us well, and if you are religious, we would appreciate your prayers. Thank you for all the birthday wishes.

Feb 9, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Oh Bob, I do wish you both well and I am praying for you and your wife! I do have faith in prayer, I was diagnosed with malignant Melanoma, last stage, not curable and given six months to live. That was almost 20 years ago. Friends from all over the world, practicing almost every religion, prayed for me. I thank God every morning, when I woke, for giving me another day. I did as much as I could everyday and when I couldn't do much, I just rested.

My love and prayers to you and Barbara,
      Linda

• wandeljp's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2014 at 8:35 AM

Happy birthday Bob ! greetz from Belgium .

Feb 8, 2014 at 2:27 PM

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2014 at 3:14 AM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2014 at 2:14 AM

Bob, I hope that you have a wonderful birthday and a year filled with lots of exciting travel!

Feb 8, 2014 at 3:00 PM

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
      Feb 9, 2014 at 1:53 AM

Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers. My God be with you.

Feb 8, 2013 at 7:45 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB! Hope all is well with you and yours.

• kenHuocj's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Happy Birthday - have a good bASH YESTERDAY ;-)))

Feb 8, 2012 at 7:45 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOB! Hope you have a wonderful celebration filled with Love, Laughs and Lots of Loot!

• Kodi01's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2011 at 2:52 PM

Happy Birthday Bob

• Vijith's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Belated B'day wishes Bob! Have a great year!

• hayward68's Profile Photo
    Feb 8, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Happy Birthday Bob! Wishing you joy and peace :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
bdbrewer's Profile Photo

bdbrewer

“I LOVE DEADLINES ..... ESPECIALLY THAT WHOOSHING SOUND THEY MAKE AS THEY GO RUSHING BY!!!”

Real Name