Toronto Transportation Tips by Paul2001 Top 5 Page for this destination
Toronto Transportation: 329 reviews and 323 photos
If you are going downtown most of the major sites can be easily visited by way of the TTC. Toronto has a subway that loops through the downtown and its cheaper to use than the high cost of parking in the downtown core. The TTC offers family day passes that are great for those who are going on and off the Subway throughout the day. I believe they cost about $8.00 CDN. Anyway you can contact TTC.ca for information on this.
I recommend that if you are going to visit the Toronto Zoo that you do so by car. It is far away from the downtown core and takes about one hour and fifteen minutes to reach by public transit.
More Reviews (82)
- See All The Don Valley Brickworks
- See All Caribana
- See All One of Toronto's Most Glamourous Hotel's
- See All Multicultural Toronto
- See All The World's Biggest Bookstore
- See All My Favourite After Work Bar
- See All A Good Place for a Burger on the Harbour
- See All The Toronto Dragon Boat Festival
- When You Should Bring Winter Clothing
- Toronto the Good? Or is it?
- See All Ontario Place (Just been closed)
Been to Toronto?Share your travels with the world!
Paul2001's Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 83 Reviews
- 143 Photos
- 13 Forum posts
- 82 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
- Uploaded a Photo to "Great Pub with a Great View"
- Posted in Travel Toronto Forum "Re: Staying in Toronto"
- Commented on one of Paul2001's Toronto tips
- Wrote a Review The Don Valley Brickworks about Don Valley Brickworks in Toronto Off The Beaten Path
- updated a Toronto Travel Page "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 88 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 83 reviews, 143 photos
- Germany Intro, 70 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 55 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 105 photos
- Egypt Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 49 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poland Intro, 49 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 36 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 37 reviews, 79 photos
- CN Tower- 198 Reviews, 304 Photos
- Chinatown- 49 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Casa Loma- 46 Reviews, 99 Photos
- St. Lawrence Market- 37 Reviews, 90 Photos
- Niagara Falls- 49 Reviews, 89 Photos
- Harbourfront & Toronto Islands- 73 Reviews, 140 Photos
- Yonge Street- 23 Reviews, 45 Photos
- ROM - Royal Ontario Museum- 40 Reviews, 82 Photos
- Rogers Centre - Skydome- 44 Reviews, 79 Photos
- City Hall & Nathan Phillips Square- 57 Reviews, 94 Photos
See All Toronto Things to Do