Toronto Transportation Tips by Paul2001 Top 5 Page for this destination
Toronto Transportation: 334 reviews and 337 photos
If you are going downtown most of the major sites can be easily visited by way of the TTC. Toronto has a subway that loops through the downtown and its cheaper to use than the high cost of parking in the downtown core. The TTC offers family day passes that are great for those who are going on and off the Subway throughout the day. I believe they cost about $8.00 CDN. Anyway you can contact TTC.ca for information on this.
I recommend that if you are going to visit the Toronto Zoo that you do so by car. It is far away from the downtown core and takes about one hour and fifteen minutes to reach by public transit.
More Reviews (85)
- See All The Aga Khan Museum
- See All Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- See All The Toronto Blue Jays
- See All Dora Keogh
- See All The Don Valley Brickworks
- See All One of Toronto's Most Glamourous Hotel's
- See All Multicultural Toronto
- See All The World's Biggest Bookstore
- See All A Good Place for a Burger on the Harbour
- When You Should Bring Winter Clothing
- Toronto the Good? Or is it?
Been to Toronto?Share your travels with the world!
Paul2001's Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 86 Reviews
- 158 Photos
- 16 Forum posts
- 82 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 86 reviews, 158 photos
- India Intro, 88 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 70 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 53 reviews, 108 photos
- Morocco Intro, 55 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Switzerland Intro, 35 reviews, 106 photos
- Japan Intro, 49 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 48 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos
- CN Tower- 202 Reviews, 308 Photos
- Chinatown- 49 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Casa Loma- 46 Reviews, 103 Photos
- Yonge Street- 24 Reviews, 46 Photos
- Rogers Centre - Skydome- 44 Reviews, 83 Photos
- Harbourfront & Toronto Islands- 73 Reviews, 140 Photos
- Niagara Falls- 50 Reviews, 89 Photos
- ROM - Royal Ontario Museum- 40 Reviews, 85 Photos
- Metro Toronto Zoo- 31 Reviews, 53 Photos
- St. Lawrence Market- 38 Reviews, 92 Photos
See All Toronto Things to Do