Germany Transportation Tips by Paul2001
Germany Transportation: 340 reviews and 310 photos
Chairlift to the Ehrenbreitstein, Koblenz
If you want to go up to the Festung Ehrenbreitstein, why walk when you can take a chairlift. The kids will love it while Mom will scream her head off, especially if she is afraid of heights. The trip cost 5.10 Euros.
More Reviews (69)
- See All The Festung Marienberg of Wurzburg
- See All The Karl Marx Haus in Trier
- See All Karl Marx Haus in Trier
Paul2001's Related Pages
Germany Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Where to go and what to see !"
- "Germany - my beautiful home country :-)"
- "Germany on a Budget from an Insider"
- "Germany - Home, sweet Home!"
- "Breweries, Hikes and Climbs"
- "Paul's Germany Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Germany
- Hotels in Germany
- Transportation in Germany
- Nightlife in Germany
- Restaurants in Germany
- Shopping in Germany
- Warnings and Dangers in Germany
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Germany
- 70 Reviews
- 109 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Germany?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Germany
- Posted in Travel Salzburg Forum "Re: Which area to stay in Salzburg"
- Commented on one of Nemorino's Germany travel pages
- Wrote a Review The Festung Marienberg of Wurzburg in Germany Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Festung Marienberg of Wurzburg"
- created a Germany Travelogue "The Unterukldingen Lake Dwellings Open Air Museum"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 85 reviews, 154 photos
- India Intro, 88 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 70 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 55 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 50 reviews, 105 photos
- Egypt Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 49 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 48 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poland Intro, 49 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue