Goreme Restaurant Tips by Paul2001 Top 5 Page for this destination
Goreme Restaurants: 33 reviews and 39 photos
The Cafe Bonfide is in the foreground
My Lonely Planet guide sort of dissed this place but I found it sort of pleasant. Regardless of what the guidebook said, there were lots of people here and that is why I thought I would give it a try. The food was good and cheap. Even better so the beer. Therefore I sat here for awhile and watched the owners dog chase stray cats away from the tables. There is also a great view of Roma Kalesi directly in front of the restaurant.
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Directions: On the Muzu Cad in what might be called the main square of Goreme.
Price: less than US$10
Theme: Middle Eastern
More Reviews (19)
- See All Uchisar Castle
- The Dolmuses
- The Farmers in the Valleys
- See All Zelve Open-Air Museum
Paul2001's Related Pages
Goreme Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MAGICAL CAPPADOCIA!"
- "Göreme and Cappadocia"
- "Goreme Open-Air Museum"
- "The magical, fantasy world of Kapadokya"
- "Goreme and Cappadocia"
- "For those who into art history"
- "out of this world"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Goreme
- Hotels in Goreme
- Transportation in Goreme
- Nightlife in Goreme
- Restaurants in Goreme
- Shopping in Goreme
- Warnings and Dangers in Goreme
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Goreme
- 20 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 23 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Goreme?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Goreme
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 86 reviews, 158 photos
- India Intro, 88 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 70 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 53 reviews, 108 photos
- Morocco Intro, 55 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 49 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- United States of America Intro, 48 reviews, 71 photos, 1 travelogue
- New Orleans Intro, 29 reviews, 90 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poland Intro, 49 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue