"Paul2001's Czech Republic page" Czech Republic by Paul2001
Czech Republic Travel Guide: 16,896 reviews and 39,832 photos
Yes, castles, castles and more castles are scattered about this winning country. For a castle nut like me that means, there was plenty to see. However there is more to the Czech Republic than castles. This country as some of the most beautiful town squares in Europe. Furthermore the Czech Republic also is host to many of the loveliest examples of baroque architecture that can be found. Therefore the Czech Republic is great eye-candy as far as the visuals go. And of course there is also the beer as the Czech brew some of the finest ales in the world. Not only are they good but they are also dirt cheap. I had a pint in one place for all of 65 cents US.
The Czech Republic is very popular right now and there are tour groups everywhere. This means that you might find parts of the Czech Republic over-touristed, especially Prague. For me, I rarely found this problem and I think other travels will find Czech Republic a joy to travel in.
- Pros:Great Castles, Beautiful Architecture, Lovely Countryside, Great Beer
- Cons:The Food is rather bland
- In a nutshell:One of Europe's Hottest Destinations
For me probably one of the most fun museums I visited was the Brewery Museum in Pilsen. The museum tells the history of... more travel advice
Once you have reached the Stare Mesto in Olomouc you should start out with a visit to the Town Hall. This is where the... more travel advice
Paul2001's Related Pages
Czech Republic Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Czechia - great architecture & landscapes"
- "CZECH REPUBLIC"
- "The Czech Republic"
- "Following the UNESCO World Heritage sites"
- "Czech Republic: Finding Beers & Hockey Players"
- "Paul2001's Czech Republic page"
- "Adventures in Czechia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Czech Republic
- Hotels in Czech Republic
- Transportation in Czech Republic
- Nightlife in Czech Republic
- Restaurants in Czech Republic
- Shopping in Czech Republic
- Warnings and Dangers in Czech Republic
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Czech Republic
- 44 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Czech Republic?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Czech Republic
- updated a Czech Republic Travel Page "Paul2001's Czech Republic page"
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Brewery Museum in Pilsen"
- Wrote a Review The Brewery Museum in Pilsen in Czech Republic Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Guatemala Forum "Re: Guatemala Safety"
- Commented on one of iandsmith's Czech Republic travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- India Intro, 88 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Toronto Intro, 82 reviews, 139 photos
- Germany Intro, 70 reviews, 109 photos, 2 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 55 reviews, 101 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 49 reviews, 100 photos
- Egypt Intro, 50 reviews, 93 photos, 2 travelogues
- Japan Intro, 49 reviews, 86 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poland Intro, 49 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 36 reviews, 82 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 37 reviews, 79 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (35)
Top Czech Republic hotels
- Prague Hotels
- 11820 Reviews - 24792 Photos
- Brno Hotels
- 468 Reviews - 1026 Photos
- Ostrava Hotels
- 158 Reviews - 302 Photos
- Karlovy Vary Hotels
- 202 Reviews - 677 Photos
- Plzen Hotels
- 128 Reviews - 420 Photos
- Marianske Lazne Hotels
- 48 Reviews - 206 Photos
- Ceske Budejovice Hotels
- 154 Reviews - 523 Photos
- Cheb Hotels
- 36 Reviews - 141 Photos
- Cesky Krumlov Hotels
- 331 Reviews - 947 Photos
- Teplice Hotels
- 19 Reviews - 37 Photos
- Olomouc Hotels
- 281 Reviews - 1000 Photos
- Liberec Hotels
- 74 Reviews - 135 Photos
- Kutna Hora Hotels
- 336 Reviews - 849 Photos
- Krkonos Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Hradec Kralove Hotels
- 46 Reviews - 72 Photos