"Almost had a hit of the windmill" Aarlanderveen by irisbe
Aarlanderveen Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 52 photos
Tompt (Tom & Gonnie) invited me and Diamonddog to stay with them for a weekend.
We arrived on Saturday noon and got suprised by being offered a yummie piece of nutcake and a good expresso!
Hey!, said Tom, I thought of you visiting Texel last time, and he handled over a box with some bitter and two glasses (sort of jenever).
I have checked their Texel page and it is quite interesting and tempting to go there as well some day!
But now here we are at Noordeinde and invited to join them to visit some mills.
The mills are used to dry the polder, but more of that in the tips!
We first went to Aarlanderveen.
irisbe's Related Pages
Aarlanderveen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Aarlanderveen, the windmills are still working !!"
- "Almost had a hit of the windmill"
- "Cows are friendly animals. ;)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aarlanderveen
- Transportation in Aarlanderveen
- Restaurants in Aarlanderveen
- Shopping in Aarlanderveen
- Warnings and Dangers in Aarlanderveen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aarlanderveen
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Aarlanderveen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aarlanderveen
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 194 reviews, 832 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 151 reviews, 408 photos, 11 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 72 reviews, 295 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 75 reviews, 138 photos, 6 travelogues
- Laeken Intro, 66 reviews, 107 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 76 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mortsel Intro, 34 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leuven Intro, 49 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 18 reviews, 120 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 33 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue