"A trip to the famous Keukenhof" Top 5 Page for this destination Keukenhof by irisbe

Keukenhof Travel Guide: 188 reviews and 728 photos

What a guide! A "Martin" for sale!

Martin_nl sacrificed himself to take Caroline and me all through that magnificient flowerpark Keukenhof.

We thought he was such a great guide we cloned him. We will take one clone each of us for next time guidances... so there is one left, make your bids, the highest gets number 3.
no no Number 4 is the original one that needs to go home and have Bami dinner with the parents `-)
what? ... How I know which one is the real one? The real one is lying on the bench LOL sort of lazy hahaha
ok, maybe we dragged the real Martin out too much, afterall the previous day he helped organize the Haarlem meeting.
Do have a look there as well!

Meetings,visits,trips

I had a great time with Caroline (B_caro) and Martin (Martin_nl) at my very first visit to Keukenhof.

Visit the
fotki album for more pictures.

On 8th of May 2004 I went back with our foreign students. You can find my picture album of this visit on my fotki album. Keukenhof viewed differently.

Orchidee pavilion... a dream

Dear friends, those orchidee's were breath taking and I took so many pics ! I know I can't add all of them so I made a selection. Do visit the t-logues to view more!

• Last visit to Keukenhof: Apr 2003
  • Intro Updated May 9, 2004

• paulhanson's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2010 at 2:39 AM

Visited Keukenhof years ago - plan to return soon

• adema29's Profile Photo
    Apr 12, 2010 at 2:02 AM

We'll visit Keukenhof in the beginning of May and hope to be in "danger" ("when the sun hits hard") :)

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2005 at 3:46 AM

The most tulip page on VT, right? I wonder, how many colours they are. Beatuful, relaxing and very colorful destination and close to Amsterdam (thanks for the map). Added to my NL list...

• irisbe's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2004 at 11:53 PM

Looks like I am still under construction indeed :)

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Nov 30, 2004 at 11:51 PM

Can you believe it? Never went to Keukenhof. Enjoyed your photos, but maybe update your tips a little? You know, we own a shop that sells Swirls! I get them for FREE !!!

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2004 at 6:33 AM

Hi Dannie ,I am awake now and now can see clearly,haha WOW just BEAUTIFUL,this page ,and what awsome colours I remember Pa & Ma bringing us to ,Keukenhof your tips on how to get there are great ,the pic's are fantastic and your comments are funny as usual

• Helga67's Profile Photo
    May 9, 2004 at 11:45 AM

Mooie nieuwe foto's op Fotki. In mei ziet het er toch heel anders uit dan in april.

• rozehill's Profile Photo
    May 3, 2004 at 2:29 AM

Gorgeous flowers, those blue ones are grape hyacinths, we have them growing here in October/November (our spring)

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2004 at 6:11 AM

He, even lekker genieten van jouw Keukenhof foto's. T-logues zijn ook heel leuk! PJ

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2003 at 6:32 PM

Beautiful flowers but i was just thinking that how do they look like this time of the year.

irisbe

“Always be open to new experiences”

Badges & Stats in Keukenhof

Have you been to Keukenhof?

Latest Activity in Keukenhof