Mortsel Hotel Tips by irisbe
Mortsel Hotels: 4 reviews and 7 photos
Since we turned our daughter's previous bedroom into a guestroom, we already had 5 guests staying.
Best time to come is Spring because in Winter it can be cold even in this room. Except for some electrical radiator, we don't have any heating there.
And in Summer it will be warm `-)
But the Northern light is beautiful.
The sofa can be converted to a small (1,50 m ) bed and there is still enough room left for another matras or small lodgement bed.
p.s. Husain... that carpet looks like it was designed for the room ;)
Unique Qualities: In the two big suitcases you can find information of Belgium places to visit and of places around Antwerp to visit. In the small suitcase you can find postcards sent by friends from all over the world. Who knows yours might be in it as well?
In a little corner there are some book about traveling and if you have real good eyes you can also spot Kinga's book there :)
The big one is a book of the Antwerp artist Panamarenko who loved to design flying objects and other weird things :)
Address: home sweet home
camping in the backyard
I don't have really extra rooms so when people come to stay then in Summertime I like to refer them to my garden.
There is just room enough to put one iglo sized tent for 2 persons.
If it is Wintertime or nearly, then the garden is not the best option.
If only for a few days the pc room might give solution, but still it is a bit primitive.
Unique Qualities: You are in the middle of green (could include weed) in the shadow of a tree and just next to our little pool.
There is free waking up service by the neighbour's kids who love to scream or yell at the time you just decided to close your eyes for another 30 minutes `-)
I think my kids are the only one who don't like what I cook, or otherwise my guests have been too polite to complain `-)
You save yourself a lot of money that you can spend on more priority cultural events!
Directions: at 10 minutes from the bus (Lier-Antwerp) 15 minutes walk from the station (Brussels-Antwerp) or 20 minutes from the station (Antwerp-Leuven), 20 minutes from the tram.
Phone: on request
More Reviews (32)
- See All Family chilling out at home
- See All A lust for the eye and for the tummy!
- See All There is no place like...
- Special events
- See All WWII resistant memorial
irisbe's Related Pages
Mortsel Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mortsel, my hometown"
- "Mortsel, where VT friends live"
- "Mortsel, hometowen of Irisbe and Diamonddog"
- "this is the city i live in"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mortsel
- Hotels in Mortsel
- Transportation in Mortsel
- Nightlife in Mortsel
- Restaurants in Mortsel
- Shopping in Mortsel
- Warnings and Dangers in Mortsel
- See All...
Explore the World
- Red Lion Hotel Seattle Airport
- Days Inn Camarillo
- Royalty Inn
- Citotel MG
- Strawberry Youth Hostel
- Vier Jahreszeiten Berchtesgaden
- Hostal Francis Drake
- Cesars Hotel
- Country Inn and Suites by Carlson Nashville Airport
- The Inn at Norton
- Portal Del Mar
- River Kwai Village Hotel
- Hotel Am Anhalter Bahnhof
- Inn New York City
Badges & Stats in Mortsel
- 34 Reviews
- 127 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 48 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Mortsel?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mortsel
Read real reviews about Mortsel Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 194 reviews, 832 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 151 reviews, 408 photos, 11 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 72 reviews, 295 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 75 reviews, 138 photos, 6 travelogues
- Laeken Intro, 66 reviews, 107 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 76 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mortsel Intro, 34 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leuven Intro, 49 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 18 reviews, 120 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 33 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue