Rivierenhof Favorite Tips by irisbe
Rivierenhof Favorites: 3 reviews and 3 photos
Romeo and Juliet
Favorite thing: Walking through the park called Rivierenhof, will make you discover several statues. Some of them are rather new and it is a delight to discover them, after not visiting the park for such a long time. I am talking about more then 10 years!
This statue is called Romeo and Juliet.
Fondest memory: Foundest thing is just forget the rush of the buzzzy day and linger around in this nice park.
PANORAMIC PICTURE! click on it to have the total view that consists out of 3 pictures of the statue, taken from a different angle.
Maintaining the park
Favorite thing: comments comming soon !
(just adding the pics for the time being)
What do see and to do at Rivierenhof
Favorite thing: I didn't had the chance to visit all the places in the park this afternoon. I hope to come back and take my bicycle with me. It is much more easy to get around because the park is not that small!
Here are signs of what you should see:
Rose garden ; Traffic park ;
Theatre ; Fairy tale hous ;
Arboretum ; Sterckhof (castle with the silver collection);
Mini golf (It has been years since I did that!)
Map of Rivierenhof park
Favorite thing: Rivierenhof is a provincial park. It is located at Deurne. It has several entrances but not all are accessable by car. We parked the car at the Ruggeveldplaats.
If you drive over the highway from Turnhout, direction Breda, passing Wommelgem, you will pass the park at your right hand side after a few kilometers. When you have to take a huge bend to the right and you will be spotting the big appartment houses at the left hand site that is when you will pass the park.
Fondest memory: t is a green oasis in an urbanized area. A place of fresh air !
More Reviews (25)
irisbe's Related Pages
Rivierenhof Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A green oasis near the city of Antwerp"
- "Did I ever promise you a rose garden ...."
- "A nice place for a sunny afternoon"
- "A walk in the park ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rivierenhof
- Transportation in Rivierenhof
- Restaurants in Rivierenhof
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Rivierenhof
- 29 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Rivierenhof?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rivierenhof
- Posted in Travel Antwerp Forum "Re: i need some help"
- updated a Rivierenhof Travelogue "Pictures at the park and at the Sterckshof"
- Commented on one of myriam_c's Rivierenhof travel pages
- Wrote a Review Festival of the roses in Rivierenhof Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Learning foreigners to appreciate our beers !"
Photos in RivierenhofSee All Photos (51)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 194 reviews, 832 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 151 reviews, 408 photos, 11 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 72 reviews, 295 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 75 reviews, 138 photos, 6 travelogues
- Laeken Intro, 66 reviews, 107 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 76 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mortsel Intro, 34 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leuven Intro, 49 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 18 reviews, 120 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 33 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue