"Green Greenwich, top of the hill, top of the bill" Greenwich by irisbe
Greenwich Travel Guide: 375 reviews and 1,036 photos
When you are in London, then do consider to spend a day at Greenwich.
There is actually so much to see that a day will hardly be enough!
The Cutty Sark tea clipper, the view over the city, the tunnelwalk to the other side if time permits, the Royal Observatory, the Maritime Museum, the park....
and the little city itself.
Do I need to say more :)
Once you are at the Greenwich park, you will have to make choices! So many things to see around, that is if the weather... more travel advice
irisbe's Related Pages
Greenwich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic Greenwich"
- "Maritime Greenwich"
- "GREENWICH, ENGLAND"
- "Greenwich - the Prime Meridian of the World"
- "Britain’s maritime legacy"
- "Green Greenwich, top of the hill, top of the bill"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Greenwich
- Hotels in Greenwich
- Transportation in Greenwich
- Nightlife in Greenwich
- Restaurants in Greenwich
- Shopping in Greenwich
- Warnings and Dangers in Greenwich
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Greenwich
- 16 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Greenwich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Greenwich
Photos in GreenwichSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Antwerp Intro, 195 reviews, 837 photos, 37 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Brussels Intro, 151 reviews, 408 photos, 11 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 72 reviews, 295 photos, 3 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 75 reviews, 138 photos, 6 travelogues
- Laeken Intro, 66 reviews, 107 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 76 reviews, 92 photos, 2 travelogues
- Mortsel Intro, 34 reviews, 126 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Leuven Intro, 49 reviews, 96 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lisbon Intro, 18 reviews, 120 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rotterdam Intro, 33 reviews, 92 photos, 1 travelogue