"A lovely stopover on a road trip" Kilrush by lenoreva
Kilrush Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 45 photos
This is a lovely little place to stay the night in - esp. if you decide to take the ferry across the Shannon between your visits to Dingle and the Burren (to avoid going the long way around though Limerick).
The restaurants weren't that great but our B&B (see tip) made up for that.
lenoreva's Related Pages
Kilrush Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A lovely stopover on a road trip"
- "Kilrush - Little port on west coast"
- "Listed Heritage Town"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kilrush
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Kilrush?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kilrush
Top 10 Pages
- Ecuador Intro, 36 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 27 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 24 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Georgia Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Badlands National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Spain Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue