"Welcome to lenoreva's HomePage" lenoreva's Profile
Ok so we didn't meet on VT, but Daniel (djennewein) and I are both members. And we did meet our spectacular photographer Mei(FreeCloud) on VT. Thanks a zillion Mei!!
We got married in Kansas on May 27, 2006 and we had guests from all over - Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Bolivia, CA, SC, OH, KY, OK, TN....
Here's a pic!
Some people used to think I was a professional exchange student! I spent exchange year terms in Quito, Ecuador (93-94) and Fukuoka, Japan (97-98) and summer terms in Altea, Spain (97) and Jena, Germany (99). These days I am working in Frankfurt, Germany. By the way, I am a US citizen and my family lives in Wichita, Kansas. I was an "Air Force Brat", so there is no one place that I call home.
NOTE: I have blocked all external e-mails because all that junk mail was just too annoying!
Ecuador - From jungles, to mountains, to pristine beaches, this is an inviting destination
Galapagos Islands - An adventure not to be missed, with friendly animals galore
Burma - Journey back in time to the land of 1,000 pagodas
Germany - Romantic castles and gummy bears!
Guatemala - Find out about the curse of Maximon and explore Mayan Tikal
Argentina (Buenos Aires and Iguazu) Uruguay (Colonia) (Birthday trip 2011)
Austin, TX, Philadelphia, PA
Los Angeles, California (Joshua Tree NP, Salten Sea)
Kenya (Nairobi, Hell's Gate National Park, Lakes Bogoria and Baringo, Lamu, Masai Mara National Reserve)
Tanzania (Ngorogoro Crater, Arusha National Park)
New York City (birthday trip 2009)
Greek Island of Rhodes
Rheims, Paris, Normandy beaches, Mt. St. Michel, Goerlitz, Dresden, Erfurt (with my parents)
Washington D.C., West Palm Beach FL and Wichita KS
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
San Francisco, Crater Lake NP, Grant's Pass Oregon, Angel's Camp CA, Wichita KS, Columbia SC and Birmingham AL
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe and Chobe National Park, Botswana (Birthday trip 2007)
Goteburg and Sunne, Sweden
Wichita, KS and Delray Beach FL (much better in the winter) + Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary and Miami
Pittsburgh, Columbia S.C. and Delray Beach FL
South Dakota - Mt Rushmore, Custer State Park, Badlands (Birthday trip 2006)
Republic of Georgia
Iceland (Birthday trip 2005)
Malta (Birthday trip 2004)
Romania and Moldova
Boleslawic, Wroclaw, and Gory Stolowe National Park in Poland (Birthday trip 2003)
Helsinki and Tampere, Finland
Samos Island, Greece and Ephesus, Turkey
Mittenwald, Germany (Birthday trip 2002)
My next trips:
New York City
I collect foreign paper money so if you want to trade, I will trade you stamps, my extra bills, or postcards. Just drop me a line!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 245 Reviews
- 240 Photos
- 29 Countries
- 28 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
updated their Profile Page "Welcome to lenoreva's HomePage"
- Commented on starship's travelogue
- lenoreva and SLLiew are now friends.
- created a Crater Lake National Park Travel Page "Crater Lake"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Crater Lake"
- Wrote a Review Upscale dining in Zürich Restaurants
- Posted in Travel London Forum "RE: RE: Travelcards - 3 day pass"
Top 10 Pages
- Ecuador Intro, 36 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Burma Intro, 27 reviews, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Frankfurt am Main Intro, 24 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Angkor Wat Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Germany Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ireland Intro, 20 photos, 4 travelogues
- Georgia Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Badlands National Park Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Spain Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue