"The World Is Yours" iam1wthee's Profile

New Travel WebDesigner

I have finally completed one of many websites that I have been working on. It is http://www.travelbeautytips.com. It gives women insider tips on Health, Skincare, Makeup, Hair and anything related to staying beautiful while traveling. Hope you enjoy!

I have always been fascinated by geography, various cultures, history, and art which traveling offers. Traveling has taught me that where you live is not how things have to be and to always be prepared for the unexpected. Traveling has also given me answers to questions I did not know to ask. I, like many others are using this forum to swap travel stories and to help plan new trips cause I am addicted to it.

In traveling I have learned that no matter how much time you spend in preparing for your trip you are never really in control

Often when traveling one tries hard not to stand out. We try to fit in often to avoid crime or whatever. However, there are places where this is just not going to work. You need to just Stop and be yourself and let whatever come what may.

• Intro Updated Apr 6, 2013

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

• kingip's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2013 at 3:35 PM

Happy B/D!

• Minceta's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2012 at 4:47 AM

Hello!

Hereby I would like to inform you that I was this year in August with my husband in the wonderful city of New York, but the visit was too short to be able to meet some people from there. We spent just two days in New York, which is far too short for all that can be done in that wonderful city. But, I certainly do hope that I will come several times more to the "Big apple", although I have been there already several times. I have also been in several other cities in the U.S.A.

Best regards,

Jasmina

Read more: apbeaches's Profile

• bal_gopal30's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2012 at 11:39 PM

happy birthday to uuuuuuuuu.....

• Ntomnif's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2012 at 10:45 PM

Best wishes on your birthday LJW and warm greetings from Cameroon

• kokoryko's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2012 at 12:40 PM

Happy birthday wishes are travelling across the Ocean. . .

• DaHongHua's Profile Photo
    Oct 13, 2012 at 2:14 AM

Nice to meet you in today's birthday list. Wish you happy birthday and all the best to keep travelling interest. Cheers.

• bal_gopal30's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2012 at 10:09 PM

hello....how r u.....when u visit india...ur welcome here in india....

• glabah's Profile Photo
    Mar 7, 2012 at 7:55 PM

Hi LJW;

If you do go out on the waters of Puget Sound on any of the tours, be prepared for some cold wind. It is usually a lot colder in the wind on the water than it is on the land.

• plexus77's Profile Photo
    Jul 20, 2009 at 2:38 PM

just dropping by to say hi!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
iam1wthee's Profile Photo

iam1wthee

“Use what you have before you loose it”

Real Name