"The World Is Yours" iam1wthee's Profile
I have finally completed one of many websites that I have been working on. It is http://www.travelbeautytips.com. It gives women insider tips on Health, Skincare, Makeup, Hair and anything related to staying beautiful while traveling. Hope you enjoy!
I have always been fascinated by geography, various cultures, history, and art which traveling offers. Traveling has taught me that where you live is not how things have to be and to always be prepared for the unexpected. Traveling has also given me answers to questions I did not know to ask. I, like many others are using this forum to swap travel stories and to help plan new trips cause I am addicted to it.
In traveling I have learned that no matter how much time you spend in preparing for your trip you are never really in control
Often when traveling one tries hard not to stand out. We try to fit in often to avoid crime or whatever. However, there are places where this is just not going to work. You need to just Stop and be yourself and let whatever come what may.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 702 Reviews
- 236 Photos
- 21 Countries
- 46 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
- Posted in Travel Arenal Forum "Re: Day tour companies"
- Commented on Suzie3's profile page
- Wrote a Review buses in Ocean City Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "kite festival"
- created a Chicago Travel Page "Midwestern replica of New York"
updated their Profile Page "The World Is Yours"
- iam1wthee and kokoryko are now friends.
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 109 reviews, 16 photos
- Jamaica Intro, 34 reviews, 19 photos
- Cape Town Intro, 31 reviews, 15 photos
- Buenos Aires 26 reviews, 8 photos
- Memphis Intro, 16 reviews, 18 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 18 reviews, 11 photos
- San Francisco 26 reviews
- Santa Fe 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Orlando Intro, 24 reviews
- Myrtle Beach 23 reviews