"Xi'an ! The Terracotta Army" Xi'an by Luchonda
Xi'an Travel Guide: 1,111 reviews and 3,065 photos
To protect the Emperor Qin Shi Huangdi - this terracotta Army was builded and only recently discovered
Soldiers are about 1.80 meters of height - which was extreme for the peoples lenght - 2000 years ago
But Xi'an has to offer more :
-A nice old city with historic walls and towers
-And than the oldest mosque in China
-The wild goose pagode
Come with me
Not only warriors but also the way of transport is shown in several parts of the museum.
I remember that in the center there is also a filmprojection hall with a 360° panavision.You will feel like in the middle of those centuries.The film is taking about 10 minutes of your time
- Pros:Nice small city - discovered only a few decades ago
- In a nutshell:Worth a visit
In fact in Xi'an you can find two "Wild Goose Pagodes" The little and the great one - want to know the difference ? The... more travel advice
Just like some farmers discovered this army - 35 years ago! Actually the archeologes notice that the warrior faces are... more travel advice
Luchonda's Related Pages
Xi'an Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The echo of ancient"
- "Xian "Peaceful western part of China""
- "Shifting cities"
- "Beautiful Xi'an"
- "Xian - our stopover to see the Terracotta Army"
- "Qing Ming @Xi'an"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Xi'an
- Hotels in Xi'an
- Transportation in Xi'an
- Nightlife in Xi'an
- Restaurants in Xi'an
- Shopping in Xi'an
- Warnings and Dangers in Xi'an
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Xi'an
- 11 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 45 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (76)
Have you been to Xi'an?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Xi'an
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 173 reviews, 482 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 58 reviews, 252 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 66 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 91 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baracoa Intro, 72 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 67 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 130 photos, 3 travelogues