"Monaco- a place to be- for Income tax réfugés" Top 5 Page for this destination Monte-Carlo by Luchonda
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide: 136 reviews and 569 photos
The Principality of Monaco is a sovereign and independent state in the South of France. Monaco and its surroundings offer marvelous landscapes like Cap d’Ail, La Turbie, Beausoleil and Roquebrune Cap Martin. Sea views on the Mediterranean, the several bays with exclusive Yachts, dream cars and glitter will make your stay impressif, maybe unforgettable.
La Côte d'Azur, Monaco - Monte Carlo - The Grimaldi family - F1
"Monte Carlo“ is a district in Monaco named after Prince Carlo III who had the brilliant idea to build a Casino.
A paradise for gamblers because that time in France
gambling was forbidden. So a lot of rich people were attracted by this Casino builded by Ch. Garnier, a famous architect who also created the Opera in Paris
You will find here waterfalls and Japanese ponds, bamboo fences, a Tea house, stone lanterns, tiles and wooden gates, all “Made in Japan”
Visiting Monaco - open the curtain and enter into an exclusive world for a few days. Monaco and its surroundings offer... more travel advice
At the private beach of Hotel "Le Méridien", a cocktail party before having diner in the exclusive restaurant "Maya... more travel advice
Luchonda's Related Pages
Monte-Carlo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte Carlo - Glitter and Glamour"
- "Another world"
- "Monaco- a place to be- for Income tax réfugés"
- "Monte Carlo"
- "The Principality of Monaco"
- "Relaxed Sophistication"
- "Monaco - small country, big impressions"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monte-Carlo
- Hotels in Monte-Carlo
- Transportation in Monte-Carlo
- Nightlife in Monte-Carlo
- Restaurants in Monte-Carlo
- Shopping in Monte-Carlo
- Warnings and Dangers in Monte-Carlo
- See All...
Explore the World
- Grand Rapids Hotels
- Lanang Hotels
- Ciudad del Carmen
- Deer Creek State Park Hotels
- Yosemite National Park Hotels
- Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
- Departamento de Lempira
- Cape Town
- Bolonia Hotels
- Tetouan Hotels
Badges & Stats in Monte-Carlo
- 9 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (46)
Have you been to Monte-Carlo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monte-Carlo
Photos in Monte-CarloSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 173 reviews, 482 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 58 reviews, 252 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 66 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 91 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baracoa Intro, 72 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 67 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 130 photos, 3 travelogues
Latest Monte-Carlo hotel reviews
- Hotel De Paris
- 186 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Balmoral Hotel
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
- Fairmont Monte Carlo
- 558 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 18, 2013
- Monte-Carlo Bay Hotel & Resort
- 174 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 17, 2013
- Le Meridien Beach Plaza
- 367 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 4, 2013
- Monte Carlo Beach Hotel
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 19, 2013
- Miramar Hotel
- 21 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 1, 2013