"A lazy sunday afternoon in the park" Wachtebeke by Luchonda
Wachtebeke Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 171 photos
Wachtebeke is a very small village near Ghent but it is wellknown for it's
"Domein Puyenbroeck" A huge park - 540ha - with a lot of entertaining and educational facilities for young and old.
Camping facilities are attracting many people who want to stay for a couple of days.
Lanes inviting you to take a walk, to take a bike, or only to sit down and relax.
Domain Puyenbroeck is open the whole year, all seasons and the entrance is for free.
A lot of facilities, (mini)golf - boating on the many inner lakes and in general
a fiest for children on the many play/recreation fields
Actually a mill museum
- Pros:A huge beautiful park with a lot of facilities in pure nature
- In a nutshell:Return to nature
The domain itself is property of the province East-Flanders (since the late sixties). The wood is regulary adapted at... more travel advice
People visiting Puyenbroeck do not intend to have a proper meal. What they want is to enjoy nature, the children want to... more travel advice
Luchonda's Related Pages
Wachtebeke Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Childrens Paradise"
- "A lazy sunday afternoon in the park"
- "Wachtebeke Provinciaal domein Puyenbroeck"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wachtebeke
- Hotels in Wachtebeke
- Transportation in Wachtebeke
- Restaurants in Wachtebeke
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wachtebeke
- 14 Reviews
- 45 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Wachtebeke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wachtebeke
Photos in WachtebekeSee All Photos (45)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 173 reviews, 482 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 58 reviews, 252 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 66 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 91 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baracoa Intro, 72 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 67 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 130 photos, 3 travelogues