London Hotel Tips by Luchonda
London Hotels: 564,523 reviews and 2,162 photos
Comments will follow ....
Unique Qualities: Located next to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge and very close to the financial district, this modern four-star hotel offers about 800 well-equipped bedrooms, apartments and suites, all with superb views.
Address: St Katharines Way London E1W 1LD
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Using the EUROSTAR - starting from BXL and ending in the financial center of London/ Waterloo Station - get the tube direction Tower Hill.
More Reviews (32)
- See All Piccadilly Circus
- See All The Shuttle
- See All X-shopping in London
- This is not a dog...
- See All London by night
Luchonda's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 33 Reviews
- 136 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Photos in LondonSee All Photos (136)
Read real reviews about London Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 173 reviews, 482 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 58 reviews, 252 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 66 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 91 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baracoa Intro, 72 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 67 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 130 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tower of London- 519 Reviews, 917 Photos
- London Eye- 353 Reviews, 576 Photos
- British Museum- 313 Reviews, 568 Photos
- Westminster Abbey- 271 Reviews, 468 Photos
- St. Pauls Cathedral- 273 Reviews, 493 Photos
- Houses of Parliament and Big Ben- 397 Reviews, 682 Photos
- Madame Tussauds and Planetarium- 143 Reviews, 205 Photos
- Buckingham Palace- 420 Reviews, 690 Photos
- Piccadilly- 192 Reviews, 298 Photos
- Hyde Park- 190 Reviews, 374 Photos
See All London Things to Do