"Aswan - Agatha Christie" Aswan by Luchonda
Aswan Travel Guide: 634 reviews and 2,123 photos
Arriving in Aswan in getting back into time.
Many fellouks are sailing on the Nile.
Leave the big steamer and get on the small boats ! Pass the Catarac Hotel where Agatha vanished for a few months and wrote a book called:
"Murder on the Nile !"
The Lotus Statue in Aswan, in the middle of the old and new but famous High Dam - height 136meters - erected as honor to... more travel advice
A perfect intermediate hotel to have a splendid lunch on my road from Aswan to Luxor. The view on the city is... more travel advice
Luchonda's Related Pages
Aswan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wonderful Aswan"
- "Aswan, Egypt"
- "Aswan - beauty by the Nile"
- "One of the Most Attractive Cities in Egypt"
- "Going with the flow of the Nile"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Aswan
- Hotels in Aswan
- Transportation in Aswan
- Nightlife in Aswan
- Restaurants in Aswan
- Shopping in Aswan
- Warnings and Dangers in Aswan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Aswan
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (77)
Have you been to Aswan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Aswan
Photos in AswanSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 173 reviews, 482 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 58 reviews, 252 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 66 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 91 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baracoa Intro, 72 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 67 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 130 photos, 3 travelogues