"The place where God created colors" Top 5 Page for this destination Humahuaca by Luchonda
Humahuaca Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 132 photos
10 thousand years ago the Rio Grande created an impressive landscape
here in this most northern part of Argentina. Wheater and wind did the rest and finalised the painted rocks in the valley, actually the road between Bolivia, Jujuy and Salto.
Some indians are living here in pittoresk villages like Purmamarca, Tumbaya and Humahuaca
A rather touristic restaurant, with a local live band, not that enthousiastic and a family affair (3 brothers), but oké... more travel advice
This Humahuaca valley is full of local indian markets, in villages like Humahuaca or in Purmamarca. Visiting those... more travel advice
Luchonda's Related Pages
Humahuaca Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Humahaca : my favourite Quechua town and region"
- "The place where God created colors"
- "Colors of Humahuaca"
- "Quebrada or not ? Quebrada ou pas ?"
- "Don't think so much, GO THERE!!!!"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Humahuaca
- 7 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (76)
Have you been to Humahuaca?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Humahuaca
Photos in HumahuacaSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 173 reviews, 482 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 58 reviews, 252 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 66 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 91 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baracoa Intro, 72 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 67 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 130 photos, 3 travelogues