"Pucara de Tilcara" Top 5 Page for this destination Tilcara by Luchonda
Tilcara Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 90 photos
Quebrada de Humahuaca follows the line of a major cultural route, the Camino Inca, along the spectacular valley of the Rio Grande, from its source in the cold high desert plateau of the High Andean lands to its confluence with the Rio Leone some 150 km to the south. The valley shows substantial evidence of its use as a major trade route over the past 10,000 years. It features visible traces of prehistoric hunter-gatherer communities, of the Inca Empire (15th to 16th centuries) and of the fight for independence in the 19th and 20th centuries.
Luchonda's Related Pages
Tilcara Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A beautiful village in the Quebrada de Humahuaca"
- "Tilcara and the Quebrada de Humahuaca"
- "Tilcara, Along the Beautiful Quebrada de Humahuaca"
- "Pucara de Tilcara"
- "Tilcara - pure living!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tilcara
- Hotels in Tilcara
- Transportation in Tilcara
- Nightlife in Tilcara
- Restaurants in Tilcara
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tilcara
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Tilcara?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tilcara
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gent Intro, 173 reviews, 482 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Libya Intro, 58 reviews, 252 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgium Intro, 66 reviews, 189 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Havana Intro, 91 reviews, 137 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baracoa Intro, 72 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 67 reviews, 108 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 35 reviews, 135 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 33 reviews, 136 photos, 2 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos, 3 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 33 reviews, 130 photos, 3 travelogues