"AGBAT's new Kuwait Page" Kuwait by AGBAT
Kuwait Travel Guide: 523 reviews and 1,346 photos
Great weather 9 months of the year. Do not leave the pavement or you may find a mine. English is spoken by almost everyone particularly those under 30. Speed limit is non existant. Roads are excellant. 90-100 mph is the normal traveling speed on freeways and off.
Kuwait is NOT a fundamentalist Muslim state. The Emir and his government are tolerant of most western influences. Alcohol and nudity are illegal, but smuggling them in to the country is a main passtime for many. The Kuwaiti coast is famous for high speed boats and Kuwait is represented in most international off shore races by local sponsors. After all the techniques to outrun the coast guard are the same ones to outrun a competitor. Crime against individuals is almost non existant. Every form of entertainment is encouraged, except stripping and drinking.
AGBAT's Related Pages
Kuwait Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KUWAIT : AN EXPAT COUNTRY"
- "Kuwait....Hot and dry"
- "When offered to go to Kuwait..."
- "Kuwait is MilAir Heaven"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kuwait
- Hotels in Kuwait
- Transportation in Kuwait
- Nightlife in Kuwait
- Restaurants in Kuwait
- Shopping in Kuwait
- Warnings and Dangers in Kuwait
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kuwait
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kuwait?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kuwait
Top 10 Pages
- New Mexico Intro, 14 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Thailand Intro, 4 reviews, 8 photos
- Turkey Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Socorro Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- California Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kihei Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Cuba Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- United States of America Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos