"Welcome to my VT pages!" George_Arba's Profile

Travelogues

To be a tourist means to assume a frame of mind: to open wide the eyes and the mind, to be ready to like new places and new people.
And after your adventure is over you can enjoy the sweet memories of your tourist experience, and maybe you can write a story on VT.

VirtualTourist is a great site (maybe the best on the internet), a place where someone can be a tourist (virtual) by the help of the real tourists; RealTourists would be a good alias for the name of the site.
I like VirtualTourist site because I can see all kind of interesting places through the eyes of other people. VirtualTourists try to systemize members’ opinions in a tourist purpose, but I don’t appreciate VT only for this: I appreciate more beautiful pictures, interesting stories, good photos or touching words.

I like nature and many of my tourist targets are in the nature, not towns, and VT is not specialized in this kind of target. Also I can say that I like stories, and a story has to have a beginning and an end. That is why I often use travelogues.

I use travelogues to show some pictures and words from Romania.
I hope you’ll enjoy it!

• Intro Updated Nov 5, 2003

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
George_Arba's Profile Photo

George_Arba

“From fifty feet away it looks beautiful. From ten feet away it looks like something made up to be seen from fifty feet.”

Location