"Barstool, CA" Top 5 Page for this destination Barstow by KnotH3ad
Barstow Travel Guide: 73 reviews and 195 photos
Barstow is in the middle of nowhere. If you can, keep driving until you reach civilization. I was stuck here for an entire month while working at Ft. Irwin, CA. They say every place is what you make of it, but Barstool doesn't give much to work with. On the plus side, Barstool has pretty sunsets, is just 2 hours away from LA and Vegas, and they have batting cages that give you 20 pitches for $1 and don't require a helmet.
The batting cages are located at the end of Murel Rd. Not much else entertainment in town. more travel advice
KnotH3ad's Related Pages
Barstow Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barstow~Harvey House, Route 66 & Trains"
- "Uncommon Barstow"
- "Barstow, California"
- "Barstool, CA"
- "High Desert Community"
- "The Heat is High, Life is COOL!"
- "Best thing about Barstow........leaving"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barstow
- Hotels in Barstow
- Transportation in Barstow
- Nightlife in Barstow
- Restaurants in Barstow
- Shopping in Barstow
- Warnings and Dangers in Barstow
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barstow
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Barstow?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barstow
Top 10 Pages
- Washington D.C. Intro, 12 reviews, 6 photos
- London Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boston Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 6 reviews, 1 photo
- Germany Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Alexandria Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Top 5 Page for this destination Barstow Intro, 6 reviews
- San Diego Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos