"City? State? Vaticano..." Vatican City by Giulia_ua
Vatican City Travel Guide: 1,267 reviews and 3,878 photos
This is an amazing place. It is impossible to visit Rome and not to visit Vaticano. It is a holy place where you feel very special. I guess, when people start discussion about religion they should go to Vaticano - this is the place where you understand that all religions are in general the same, and the differeces are made only by people.
Besides the residence of Pope, Vaticano is a great museum with the collection of World's masterpieces of art.
There is a line that moves not quickly, and will take you more than a hour – access to the cupola of San Pietro.... more travel advice
Cathedral of Saint Peter. The entrance is free of charge, but there is a strict dress code. Women and men should have... more travel advice
Giulia_ua's Related Pages
Vatican City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vatican City - Holy See"
- "The Holy See: A Pilgrim's Report"
- "Destination: Citta Del Vaticano"
- "A country in a City!"
- "VATICAN CITY"
- "Vatican CHRISTMAS 2005"
- "weekend at the Vatican"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vatican City
- Hotels in Vatican City
- Transportation in Vatican City
- Nightlife in Vatican City
- Restaurants in Vatican City
- Shopping in Vatican City
- Warnings and Dangers in Vatican City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vatican City
- 17 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Vatican City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vatican City
- Posted in Travel Los Angeles Forum "Re: first time in LA"
- Uploaded a Photo to "There is a line that moves not..."
- created a Vatican City Travel Page "City? State? Vaticano..."
- Wrote a Review There is a line that moves not... in Vatican City Things to Do
- Commented on one of AndreasK's Vatican City travel pages
Photos in Vatican CitySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Kiev Intro, 63 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 43 reviews, 45 photos
- Venice Intro, 38 reviews, 47 photos, 3 travelogues
- Vatican City Intro, 17 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kemer Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Yalta Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Paris Intro, 13 reviews, 1 photo
- Istanbul Intro, 3 photos
- Lisbon Intro, 3 photos
- Moscow Intro, 3 photos