"Welcome to Giulia_ua's HomePage" Giulia_ua's Profile

Hello everyone!!!
Thanks for visiting my pages, I hope you found them interesting and useful.

I will not even try to make fancy colorful page, just because I do not know how to do this, but I will try to introduce myself here.

I live in Kiev, Ukraine. Not all of you know anything about my country. May be just Chernobyl - but it is not the best thing about Ukraine. Ukraine is situated in Eastern Europe. It was a republic of the former Soviet Union, but history of Ukraine as a state is much longer than USSR's history.Visit my Kiev page to get short info about our history.

Ukraine is very beautiful country with its wonderful culture and traditions. There are wonderful cathedrals, churches, architecture, nature. Ohhh, nature of my country deserves a separate article. There are mountains in the West and South, Black and Azov Sea in the South, and valley in the East, and of course very beautiful forests in central, Western and Northern parts.

Have a nice day,
Yulia

about travelling

I LOVE to travel. Most of my vacations I am trying to spend travelling. In winter- to the mountains for skiing, in summer - to the seaside. In between, or sometimes as an exception I spend all vacations travelling around Europe. I also travel a lot thanks to my work.
And I do not know what is my favourite place on Earth beside KIEV.

about Kiev

I love Kiev. I think I already said it many-many times.

and also I have a dog - NIKA.

There are so many beautiful places in Ukraine that I do not know what to advise you to visit. If you come to Kiev for a week or two you probably will have enought time to visit some other places - like Odessa, Lviv, or Crimea. Or for expample this nice place wich is called SOPHIEVKA park. It is only 200 km from Kiev, In Cherkasska oblast, UMAN town.

By the way, if you deside to go to Lviv for weekend, maybe you stay there for some time longer - in Carpathean mountains. They are not very high, but green and very beautiful.

I like Crimea. Soft climat, not very salted sea, beautiful nature, mountains, beaches, and SEA!!!

just one more picture from Crimea...

• Intro Updated Aug 17, 2005

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Giulia_ua's Profile Photo

Giulia_ua

“life is not that long to waste time”

Real Name