"Keila-Joa, park with waterfall" Keila-Joa by kylamees
Keila-Joa Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 19 photos
Keila-Joa is village near the Keila, where Keila river meets the sea. Riverside is a nice park with manor house. Manor is empty now. It´s good place to stay for some hours and walk form one side of river to bridge and back from other side of river. Bar and shop are avaliable in village.
Usually, all tourists go to visit just a waterfall. They leave car to very expensive parking lot. But You can visit more... more travel advice
It´s no other ways than bus and personal car to drive to Keila-Joa. Use Tabasalu direction outside the town from... more travel advice
kylamees' Related Pages
Keila-Joa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keila-Joa, park with waterfall"
- "Second biggest waterfall in Estonia"
- "Estonia's other waterfall"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Keila-Joa
- Transportation in Keila-Joa
- Warnings and Dangers in Keila-Joa
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Keila-Joa
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Keila-Joa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keila-Joa
Top 10 Pages
- Estonia Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parnu Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paldiski Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naissaar Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tartu Intro, 16 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Region Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos