"Käsmu - the romantic fisherman´s village" Kasmu Jarv by kylamees
Kasmu Jarv Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 4 photos
Kasmu jarv means Lake Käsmu, but I am not talking about the lake here, sorry... but as this is the only destination of Käsmu here, I add some pics about village and beach here...
You can reach Käsmu by bus from Tallinn, use Võsu or Käsmu-Võsu routes. There are many B&B accommodation places in käsmu and specially in Võsu, a bigger place near Käsmu.
What to do? Walk, swim (nice beaches!), be active. I recommend to visit the Kuradisaar Island (Kuradisaar means Devil´s island, but nothing bad is there).
kylamees' Related Pages
Kasmu Jarv Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Käsmu - Captain's Village"
- "Käsmu - the romantic fisherman´s village"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kasmu Jarv
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Kasmu Jarv?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kasmu Jarv
Top 10 Pages
- Estonia Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos, 4 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 17 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tallinn County Intro, 22 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Parnu Intro, 13 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paldiski Intro, 16 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Naissaar Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tartu Intro, 16 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Region Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Florence Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos