"Pretty much the best place to live ever" Anacortes by Jimi_P
Anacortes Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 107 photos
I lived here for 4 years and if all goes well, will return to settle here. There are a few places that offer more in the way of scenery, but they're all National Parks!
Anacortes is not particularly developed for tourists, but it's still worth a visit, even if only on the way out to the San Juan Islands, which ALSO must be seen.
Climb Mt. Erie, either by hiking or rock climbing. Great views! Bonus points for going up during a full moon and howling... more travel advice
Rent a kayak and take in the area by boat. The Deception Pass area (though not the pass itself), Burrows Island, and... more travel advice
Jimi_P's Related Pages
Anacortes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quiet City with Old Downtown"
- "One of the ports to go to Olympic Peninsula!"
- "Gateway to the San Juans"
- "Pretty much the best place to live ever"
- "Lets Get off the Ferry!"
- "Washington State San Juan Island Adventure"
- "WFTR's new Anacortes Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anacortes
- Hotels in Anacortes
- Transportation in Anacortes
- Nightlife in Anacortes
- Restaurants in Anacortes
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Anacortes
- 12 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Anacortes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anacortes
Photos in AnacortesSee All Photos (7)
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.