"villa carlos paz" Villa Carlos Paz by balieyes
Villa Carlos Paz Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 20 photos
Carlos Paz is located to 35 km to the west of the capital of the province, to which it is in favor tie of a modern freeway. The exit of Cordoba becomes by the Av. Julio A. Roca, that is high and mighty considerably and changes its name by the one of Av. Fuerzas aereas Argentinas and more ahead it becomes National route 20.
In the access to the same one, the traveller contemplates to his right the spectacle of the Lake San Roque and thus it is arrived at the centric zone. Towards the Southeastern one is the Casino and the Bingo de Carlos Paz, modern construction with terraces and lake view . Crossing the highway bridge towards the northwest, is one of the most colorful districts of the city: Swiss Villa Argentina.
Another interesting route can be made dividing of the Source of the Twilight, roundhouse located in the Av. Libertad and Alberdi; walked by Freedom towards the south until the intersection with the C?rcano avenue, it is arrived at a small triangle where to the Menor? or Jewish calendar rises that symbolizes the flame of the freedom. To the front, on C?rcano, is the Hall Plastic Arts Francisco Rizzuto, who offers periodic samples of different artistic schools. Following towards the south until the Estrada avenue, de la Cruz arrives itself at the foot from the hill and at the Aerosilla complex.
balieyes' Related Pages
Villa Carlos Paz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Villa Carlos Paz- Vacation with locals only"
- "Villa Carlos Paz"
- "villa carlos paz"
- "Villa Carlos Paz"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Villa Carlos Paz
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Villa Carlos Paz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Villa Carlos Paz
Top 10 Pages
- San Diego Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 18 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Negril Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- La Jolla Intro, 13 reviews, 12 photos
- Buenos Aires Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Tarragona Intro, 13 reviews, 1 photo
- Biarritz Intro, 8 reviews, 6 photos
- Argentina 3 reviews, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- San Carlos de Bariloche Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos